Horus Heresy - Emperor's Children

by - 12:25

A theme may be starting on BLOODYdice as some of us start work on our Heresy armies. Martok is here to take us through his first efforts for the Emperor's Children
When Horus Heresy Book 1: Betrayal was revealed I was very excited. Since then I have been suffering from indecision as to what Legion to start on. After changing my mind many times I have decided to go with Fulgrim's Legion. Between the Black Library book Fulgrim and the beautiful colour scheme these guys had to win out.

So with the Legion picked it was time for a test model. This guy is not complete and shall see some green stuff work as well as some possible changes to his blades. Furthermore, I want to make use of the wargear options for Artificer armour to show off the Legions preoccupation with bling. This will mean some plasticard work as well I think.



Let me know if you have any thoughts on how I could really bring home the Artificer Armour look for this guy. With any luck he will be ready for paint soon!

We shall be seeing another introduction to a Heresy army very soon from Gormag, so keep checking back for his take one of the Legiones Astartes.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.