Showcase - Imperial Fists Contemptor Dreadnought

by - 11:00


My buddy Joel is at it again. His next eBay piece is up for sale this time an Imperial Fists Relic Contemptor Dreadnought (<- That is a mouth full).




As you can see he has as usual gone to town with this thing. The basing is top class as expected the weathering grimey but not over done. My personal favorite part is the laurels on the helmet, very cool.



This base is actually the inspiration for the one I have put together for my own Blood Angels Contemptor


A little Templar Cross/Maltese cross/whatever showing the link to Sigismund which is always a nice little feature especially for a possible Horus Heresy Imperial Fists army led by the Crusader himself.


I think that sign comes from some Orky kit not sure but these little character pieces on Joel's bases always get me. Such great little ideas.



Here Joel has used repeated glazes of varying colours to give the weapon barrels this really nice heat bloom effect. Already interrogated him as to how he did this and shall definitely be stealing it.


As seen above this guy comes armed with Dual Autocannons and swappable DCCW/Melta all magnetized.

This auction finishes Sunday I believe so take a look here

- Martok

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.