• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

Painting - Last batch of Minotaurs before Vanquish 2014


I am running very close to my deadline. This is starting to look a little worrying!! However, fear not, basecoats are down on the vehicles and this should gather speed very soon. See where I am at right now, after the jump.





After these are done I need to put everything together. Cast some bases. Paint the bases. Throw some pigments about. Done. Maybe...

Martok

2 comments:

  1. I hope you were able to reach your deadline, that is a lot of drop pods! The fire raptor should make a fantastic centerpiece for the army too. I have been meaning to get one...

    Having enjoyed your blog for a while now, I would like to nominate your blog for the Liebster Award! Hopefully it will help bring new readers to your blog. You can find more details about the award here: http://betweenthebolterandme.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award_29.html

    I know going through all of the steps for this award are a little tedious, so I understand if you choose not to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adam I really appreciate the nomination. I best write a blog post. Been awhile as I have been working on a new project fiftyshadesofwray.co.uk

    Have no fear the blog shall continue in one form or another but while I put the dev work into the commission side of things posting will be slower.

    As for the Minotaurs... they were finished in time.. kinda. I shall be applying the finishing touches soon and getting some proper showcase pics for them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.